The City of Unley is home to more than 5,600 businesses. These businesses are the lifeblood of our community and provide connections, convenience, jobs and more.
By supporting local businesses, we help keep them in business and keep money circulating within the community.
Explore every corner
The City of Unley #keepitlocalunley campaign has evolved this year to encourage visitors to explore every corner and support all businesses within our City.
Help us share the "explore every corner" message
To assist in getting the "explore every corner" message out there, we have created online assets for local businesses and business associations to use on their own platforms.
Here are a few ways that you can help encourage people to Keep it local:
• Display the "explore every corner" collateral in your business to keep the message top of mind.
• Use the assets on your social media, these could be used in conjunction with your own images or videos
• Use the hashtag #keepitlocalunley in your social media posts
• Tag the City of Unley, Find Your Everything and your precinct group in your posts (King William Road, Goodwood Road, Unley Road, Destination Highgate, Duthy Street Traders)
• Tell your online audience how much their support means to your business
• Encourage customers to like, share and comment on your posts
• Follow the City of Unley and Find Your Everything on Facebook and Instagram.
Download the Keep it Local online assets(ZIP, 5MB)
The “Keep it local/Explore every corner” campaign assets, both digital and printed, are free to be used by businesses and business associations for purposes that align with the intent of the Keep it local. campaign only. Read the full disclaimer.
You may also be interested in: