Community involvement makes business sense
Businesses benefit from involvement in the local community as it helps to create goodwill, forge connections and build a strong sense of local support.
Besides the satisfaction of supporting worthy causes and local community initiatives, added benefits to businesses include:
- higher employee retention and team bonding;
- capitalising on community desires to shop and support local businesses; and
- promotion of your business and the products and services you offer.
You can get involved in your community by:
- providing sponsorship to local sports or community clubs;
- donating products or providing services in-kind;
- having a promotional stall at local activities or events; or
- providing raffle prizes for local community groups/schools.
For further information about getting involved in the community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in: