Greener spaces have shown to deliver benefits to the economy, character and biodiversity of a local area. They also help to improve the health, wellbeing and safety of people in the area and create more enjoyable places to live, work and play. Importantly, greening is one of the most important ways for us to adapt to climate change.
Greening the area around your business, can not only make your business more attractive to customers, it can also improve the productivity and wellbeing of staff.
Other benefits of trees and vegetation include:
- saving on energy and electricity bills;
- increasing property values;
- attracting tourism;
- creating a sense of place;
- fostering historical, cultural or spiritual connections;
- blocking wind, cooling spaces and reducing localised flooding; and
- improving air quality and reducing pollution.
Space for another street tree?
Contact us to see if one can be planted in front of your property.
You may also be interested in: